Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last day of Finals. Day 11.

Yayyyyy. Today is the last day of schooling and last day of my finals because form 5 and form 6 is having their examinations so they need our classes so we cant go to school anymore but well. Now I think again. Without schooling it is gonna be very boring. But I dont need to wake up early or go home early for 2 months lar I guess. But I will miss schooling for this 2 months. Thats for sure. We will be only getting our results next year. What a stupid thing to do right. They should did our examinations earlier so we could get our results this year itself and see how is it like. Well today we had our Sejarah paper 1 and Sivik which is just a slack subject. But Sejarah was hard as usual. It was objective and it was about all those Islamic and those olden days which I didnt really read so I could answer and I copied the whole paper and then Sivik was right after that and Sivik was a piece of cake as usual it was an really easy subject but there was one part of subjective which made it hard to do and I didnt answer any of it anyway. So after recess the form 4 had so much freedom that many firecrackers were put on fire and yeap the teachers could not do anything but just watch them do it and hear the sound. They even put it in the class. And I throw one paper to my friends and yeap they fell for it. It was fun.. HEHEHE.. After that I went to work alone again. But today I ate with Gin. It was okay lar. We ate at 4 sekawan. Of course I didnt buy the food there lar. He also didnt lar. I bought from home and he bought bread and a coffee from 4 sekawan. So work ended and I went home with Daddy.

No comments: