Saturday, November 8, 2008

Finals Day 10.

It is now day 10 of my whole finals and it is the second last day to finish. And as usual I am so excited for my holidays to comeee after so longgg of schooling. And yeah today was Physics 3 and 1 and also Chemistry 1. Physics was shitty as usual got my Physics paper 2 which is only 10% I think over 100%. I have failed my Physic paper. So exams ended and we went back to my house. I mean Saw and me. So my dad took us to Centro lar. And while I was walking in Centro. Alex called me. My co-worker lar. The one I met at my work place. He said be ready for bad news. So I felt scared at first what happened lar. Why he said that? I thought to myself. I thought I got fired or something so we went in. I went and put my bag as usual and went up to punch my card. And I went down to my work place and I saw Saw walking around with his shirt untuck means I suspect something happened. First word from him was.. I got fired already. Alex and Chin Bon and Faizal got fired too. I called my mum and Im going home. Stupid supervisor he said. So I got to continue working and he got sacked by the supervisor. And yeah now I am only the 16 year old there and I am the youngest of everyone. So bored. That day I didnt talk much to everyone and just folded clothes and clothes. Didnt really have the mood to talk to anyone anyway. I eat also eat alone. Fold also fold alone. Go toilet also alone. So boring know. Well I know I will get used to it anyway. I just feel sad that I am alone working now. The other supervisor said that the problem was there were not enough customers so we had to fire some off and the supervisor picked this people because Saw was dancing during his working hours and Alex and Chin bon was talking all the time during work but Faizal I didnt really get the reason why. But then I saw Faizal later on. I guess this might be the last time I see him. After this I wont see many of my co-workers anymore I guess? Maybe or maybe not.

No comments: