Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Depavali !

I got my invitation to a Indian house from Preveen the other day at Modern. I forgotten when but he gave me a piece of paper showing where is his house and the invitation while I already know his house. So on that day of Depavali I went over to his house and we had our lunch there. Najib picked me up from Bukit Badak station. And we went to his house. His mum's mutton was great. I think I will go back there after everything is settled down and when I am free from my work to enjoy his mum's mutton but Im scared if his dad takes our his gun and fire me in my asshole. So I got to be careful.


This is me during Depavali that day.

Sorry for the late update but Happy Depavali to all my friends !
Thanks Preveen and Kaviin. I had a great time.

No comments: