Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holiday starts.

Well. Holiday starts on the 7 of November and yet nothing interesting is going on just that I am just doing and working the same thing everyday over and over again. This is getting boring. No fun during work really sucks alright. And I am getting sicker and sicker day by day. I dont get to see my friends that often with the holidays now. So if I am working alone I guess I wont see any of my friends for 2 months? Might be. Because I am starting to work everyday. And each day which has 12 hours of work in it. Starts at 10.30am ends at 11 or 12 am? Maybe? Maybe not? I am ending my work at FOS at Centro this Sunday and I may work at Bukit Raja Jusco or Bukit Tinggi Aeon on the following Monday. So I guess I dont have the time to even take a break from work? Now I understand how hard is it to get just a little of money for yourself when you ned it most .So spend money wisely people. After work I will just go home and online for a while to check anything interesting and just go to sleep. Or I just watch a movie or one episode of Naruto or Bleach and go to sleep. This experience makes me learn something in life. Which is do a business which makes people work for you and not you work for them. Thats what Sze Guan said and it's true. Now I get it. So I guess I wont be going out so much anymore. Its a good thing anyway. Make me wont spend so much of my money and I can save it for the next time. I might make a decision to work during form 5 for a few months too. Lets see how it goes first. I will miss schooling for sureeeeeeeeeeee during this holidays.

No comments: