Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fury.

Last Wednesday. I went to Aeon to watch Fury with Tan Tee Liang the most prevert guy. And then I reached there quite early. So I went to R20 to find Robyn as she was working there for her holidays. And then sat there for 1 hour plus waitting for that ass. He was coming back from college and it was a Wednesday and the movie tickets we cheap so we decided to watch Fury lar. The Thailand show where the girl is a very good Thai fighter. Okay lar. Then around 5pm he reached we bought our tickets which is at 6.45 pm. Then after that ngam ngam Robyn was taking her break with Roy and Win Chai. So we went to Mcdonald and ate their lunch lar. Then talk talk talk eat eat eat then reached 6 pm they had to go back. So Tee Liang and me walked around till 6.30pm then we went in lar. It was quite great you know the movie. The sad part was they had to find money to cure the mother's sickness which is at a very bad state. I felt sad for that girl that she was a mental disorder girl. The story has it good parts and sad parts I guess. Not bad. The girl is a very good fighter indeed. Just like Ong Bak. The other Thailand show where the guy knows Thai boxing and fights with all the bad people. Chun chun chun !!! So after that I forgot where we went already. I think home. Not sure long time ago man. Till then.

No comments: