Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Eagle Eye.

On last Thursday. If I was not mistaken because I had not much time to login to my blog to blog as usual anymore. I went to Aeon with Chin guan and Saw to find for job and I was like so bored and I asked them wanted to watch Eagle Eye anot. Since the three of us didnt watch the movie yet. We wanted a 4 plus. Around there lar. But Eagle Eye was out a long time ago already. So they had only two times one was at 6 pm and one more dunno when already. So we bought the 6 pm one. Then after that it was only 3pm plus. So we walked around and saw Loo and Chern Yang. So walked around finding jobs. And most of the vacancies in Aeon are already filled up so we didnt get any taking down forms or anything there. So reached 5.45pm we decided to leave them and went to cinema. Eagle Eye was great I can say. Shia LaBeouf is a very good actor indeed. He acted in Transformers and Disturbia. Both movies that I liked to watch a few times over and over again. And well his kind of a small size guy I guess? Hehe. So after that around 8.30pm finished the movie we walked out then we went to Chin guan's house by his sister fetching us. Then Loo picked us up and we went to Sino Cafe. Saw Yeow Sheng, Ivan, Chin Yang, Wei Loong and Aaron there playing Dota. So they asked us wanna challenge anot. Well my side I cant really play so I rejected it so nevermind lar. Then we played our own. It was a great game for me. Har har. After that went to mamak for a while then we headed back home.

No comments: