Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finals Day 6.

It was last Thursday. I am so lateeeeeeeeee. We had our Mathematics paper 2 and English paper 2. Mathematics paper 2 has alot of calculations till my brain can go loco I tell you. But nevermind. I managed to do everything inside. It was easier than Add Mathematics alot. Easier and easier. And English paper 2 was really easy for me. Then after school, Saw and me straight away went to my house and took our lunch as well as bathe as it was our first day at work at Centro. Saw's mum fetched there and we got down and it was almost 1.30pm and we were a bit late. At first, we did not know where the work was then we walked the whole Centro and decided to ask some people and yeap that was them. So they asked us to go up and fill up the form and get the card first. So we went up to DFO under FOS too. The person there asked us to fill one form then we got one card where we need to punch whenever we go out or come in for work. So we came in for work and the first thing was we need to carry those things to keep clothes one out to the dunno how to say lar. Then after that we have to carry clothes and then fold them one by one. It was really tiring for my leg and back as it was my first day standing for 6 hours continues with just half an hour break. It was not easy. And I met alot of new people such as Taufik they all lar. Funny and nice people. Mostly all malays and I met a new friend who is a B-boy so lucky right. And a basketballer who is gonna play next year maybe againts me. His from High School too. So after that work till around 5 or 6 pm then I went for my break and we ate our food from home and it was kind of great. Having a home made meal at somewhere far from home. Actually its in Klang also lar. Hehehehe. Then went back to work fold clothes again. Then at 9pm the work ended. We closed down the place and then my dad came and pick me up and we went back home and I felt so tired having to wake up at 6 am then sleeping at 12am having only 6 hours sleep. Not bad lar. New experience for me alright ! I will keep on going !

No comments: