Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finals Day 7.

It was also last Friday. I really did not have the time to update my blog at these moments. Hehehe. Real sorry alright. So we had our Bahasa Malaysia paper 2 and Mathematics paper 1. Its good that we finish our Mathematics papers in just 2 days. Happy happy ! So Bahasa Malaysia paper 2 was kind of a lot of things to do I think while we had only like 2 hours and a half? So much you know. Bahagian A, B, C, D, E until dunno what lar. So many got novel also.I didnt do the novel but I did all the Tatabahasa and most of the parts lar. So not bad already for me. Hope can get high marks only. Then after recess we had our Mathematics paper 1 which is in objective. So it was easy as we had choices to make lar. So we ended our school at 12.30pm and then both of us then walked back to my house and we took bathe and ate our lunch. My dad took us to Centro for work and this time we had to clean up the mess we did in the place where we kept our goods and everything and put it in a safe place and we had to fold more clothes that has not been folded. And many customers simply just see the clothes and put it at the side. Make it a mess again so we had to fold. We finished our work at 10 pm today because it was a Friday. Fridays and Saturdays our work will be till 10 o clock in the night. And I saw Benson there today. Working at Flavors. Working so late till 2 am. Not bad lar. Till then.

No comments: