Friday, November 7, 2008

Finals Day 8.

So the weekend ended with work at Centro then started with my examinations again which was Chemistry paper 3 and EST paper 2. Chemistry paper 3 was kind of hard to me I think ? There was a few experiments and then it had an experiment to write on a blank paper at the back. I manage to do the front part but the back part I didnt really got the time to do it since I was sleeping most of the examination's time. EST 2 was a piece of cake I think? There was only objective questions where we can just circle the answers. The questions were abit hard to understand but I also manage to do it properly. After school, I walked back and took my bathe and ate my lunch then my dad took to me work and Saw was not there yet as he was taking the bus to work on that day because something happened. Something bad lar. Then he reached there around 3 pm lar. The mom also went to Centro to ask me what happened. So nevermind. The day was tiring. And it was the same thing everyday. Nothing interesting happened. I scored a record I guess by not going out at night. Till then.

No comments: