Monday, October 6, 2008

A week of holiday of Bulan Raya.

I had a week of school holiday because of the celebration of the malay festival called Hari Raya. And luckily I found something interesting to do at least than staying at home and thinking the whole day and wasting my time. So I went to Aeon on Monday and guess what they allowed me to work in Levis for that week. So I went there to work the whole week and now Im back home getting ready for school tomorrow. The experience there was awesome. It was something new for me to learn in my life. I learned how they sold things in Levis and how they cut and then they put back the original piece of the Levis on the jeans. And I had a new experience of talking to random people and different words came out and I spent quality time with all the staffs there the whole day. Had meals with them. Had some talking with them. And this made me understand more and more about who are they and how are they. I found out that they are pretty not bad? One malay guy which is Firdaus. At first I didnt really talk to him. Just hi and bye at random times when I went there. But now he seems very talkative and very noisy at times. Called me Badut Sarkas la and what Mr Bean. He said that I looked like Mr Bean. Then I made friends with one guy which is working upstairs in the shop called R20. He only talks mandarin with me so I talked more mandarin nowadays. Some customers was pretty friendly and some talked to me in mandarin, malay, hokkien, canto and very little of english. Now I know how to talk to customers in a shop selling clothes and how to find the size and how to ask them what is this what is that. Well. It was a great experience for me. It was not that boring also. It was kind of fun. Then on Saturday I went to Bamboo for the night and came back around 6 and slept till 1 and just went to work again. It was tiring but yet a nice thing for me to know how it feels like the tiredness if you dont sleep properly before you go to work. I didnt hang out much with my friends or study for exams which is coming in 2 weeks. If I fail I will just blame myself for not doing what I should have done 2 weeks ago. Till then.

No comments: