Monday, October 6, 2008

It is Life.

Now I know what they all said to me when they said that Without it Life would be a very boring thing to live in. The it means the rejections, the blames, the scolding, the anger, the hatred and of course they lectures. And also happiness, friends, brothers, sisters, family and so on. If our life would be everyday happy would we learn anything from it? I dont think so. We always do mistakes and we learn it up and then we pick it back and then we continue with life without doing the mistakes the second time. If all your friends were the same. We wont find laughters or fun in mixing with them too. People are all different from different worlds, different lines, different culture and also different religions. We all have our own world. We all have our own thinking. We all have our own way of living our lifes. We all have rejections, broken hearts, hurted hearts and also pressured heart. We get those rejections so that we can know what we are capable of. We get those broken hearts so that we will know what we should have not done or what you have done wrong. Everybody has regrets like me. I do regret for what i done 5 weeks ago. That same night. But what can I do about it ? I have to be happy with what I have like my friend told me I have a lucky life. Yes I agree with him that is why Im living my life happy now. I dont wanna trouble my friends for what had happened. I wanna put on a smile for them. Acted like nothing had happened. Even how sad am I. I will try to hide it inside not showing any bit. Life is a very short. The years and time passes so fast without us realising. We do things without us realising the time passing by. So if you were sad in those times. When you finally lie on the bed on the edge of your life time. And then you think about your past. About your primary school, your high school, your college life, your love life, your buddies and your history. By that time you cant do anything to change it back. In life, once you have done it accept it. No turning back. Like those people in gangterism. They have no way to turn back. Once joined means forever inside. Its the same in life. Once you done it. You have to face the effects and what is happening. Like me. I done alot of things that I should not have done and now Im having the effects in my heart but Im always happy all the time. Today my friend told me. Your face like shit. I asked why. He said you look so sad. Then I say do I? He said yeap. And I was like hmm. What he said was true. I was more quiet nowadays. I dont go hyper active all the time. But well. I will soon go hyper active. Trust me. After End year exams. I will do it all back together. But well somethings are just meant to be that way and nothing can be done anymore. I always put this in mind. Give people a second chance. Forgive and forget and learn. Everybody has thier own problems. Everybody has thier own troubles. But if you think it over. Its actually nothing if you didnt do it in the first place. Like me. I cant turn back now. Im already sixteen. I have to know what is next. What is coming soon. What I have to do in the future so that I can plan my future well. My big exam is next year. Alot of people said that it is not important but yeah it is to me. I only have that for my future. I wish I can go further but well I cant be greedy. I have what I have thats enough. I am still a raw kid with no knowledge of anything. I am still a brat. I dunno whats outside in the world. I dunno what is love in the first place but I still took it and get together. Maybe now I know I dunno anything about relationships or anything. I should have understand it first before taking it up. I am sixteen now. I have start knowing these things. People said that sixteen is a young age. But without realising you turned 20 then 21 then 22. But you thought that your sixteen year was just yesterday. Its like so fast until you cant even catch up with time. I cant blame anybody for anything. I cant blame anything for anybody. Its all about yourself. You done it means its you. Nobody else. Everybody was created and borned different. Everybody has different faces and different shapes and body or even size. Everybody has thier own speality. We should just treasure what we have until its gone. I read something the other day. And it was pretty touching. My friend's girlfriend sent him that that day. The last they said. Love someone before its all gone. I know this phrase comes out alot and some people do follow what is says and many dont. But if it really happen how? I wonder now. Maybe I wont even live till Im old. I went for a church camp last year if Im not mistaken. The fellow there said if you die tomorrow how? If you are no more here tomorrow how? All you have planned all you have lived for its all gone just one second. Now. I think I will just live for tomorrow. Not the past. Not the months that is gonna come. Not the years that is gonna come. Because maybe I wont live till that long. Its all about tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Think how much fun you gonna have tomorrow. Think what you gonna do to make you learn something tomorrow. Its all about tomorrow. Anything can happen tomorrow ! So think positively and think about tomorrow ! I must start thinking what am I gonna do starting tomorrow. Balance out everything. My dad made some noises tonight but well I didnt answered him back. I just tell myself. Be patience. Let him talk and let it out all he want. Its him. Not me. You cant just judge people by its cover or just by a look without talking to him or her. So just ingore and think about tomorrow. Think what is gonna happen. Be ready for tomorrow. Be positive but not negative ! Positive ! Yes positive. I have who I want by my side maybe not all but I cant be greedy right? I will love everybody I have before they are gone from my hands before they are gone from this world or earth ! I will. I might post the thingy up soon. If I can get it from my friend. Its just all about tomorrow.

No comments: