Monday, October 6, 2008

Issues.

Everybody has their own issues in their hands everyday. Everything keeps on popping out suddenly or sometimes randomly at times. Or even all at once. I feel that my problems are starting to pop out once again and Im feeling that I am getting screwed up soon. And I need to change the fact that I am screwing up my life. I have only one more year left and I am all on my own that time. I have to do alot of things to support my dad and also myself and also my other brothers and sisters. I must think about what am I gonna do now. My biggest exam is next year and thats important for me because I dont think I am going any further after that. So I need to get good results next year. It is very important for me. Time management for me is a very imporant thing. Time will tell. Time is everything. Once time pass it wont return. Time is golden. Slowly by slowly you use time to train your stuffs and after some time without realising you can do all those stuffs well. Time is very important to us. We can do anything in those time and we wont grow younger but older which makes us cant do some things when we are old. Some things are meant to do when you are young but not old. I feel like moving out for a while now. Maybe 1 week ? Or 1 month ? Just to take a break by myself. I know I cant afford it and I cant support myself but well it is worth a try. People always say. If you dont try. You wont know what is coming next. Right? So I am gonna try everything that I find interest. Its all free. Like dancing, singing, acting or even what la. Its all free. Its see that how hardworking you are seeing that you wanna do it with your full heart anot. So I wanna try what I find interesting in my life. Everything is worth a shot. Once you miss. Dont regret. I regret alot in my life and now I am still doing things Im regretting. Regret is a very dangerous word. A dangerous feeling. I better beware of regretness. Once you done it there are alot of effects coming out. And if you done something wrong or wrong decision you will truly feel the regretness in yourself. These months I hardly spoken to my dad anymore. Its like we dont even talk when we go out. We just walk and we just eat and we just go back home. What is home? What is family? What is love? I hope I will know what is it all about.

No comments: