Monday, October 20, 2008

A Second Chance.

Everybody deserves a second chance or even a third chance from someone who they did wrong to. Not to say third but a second chance is already hard to get. From my experience. I see that even how much we say sorry or find forgiveness from the specific person. Still we wont get a second chance. No matter how hard we try to get it from them. It never comes to us. Once you get a chance. Use it well. And do it well. Never waste a chance given to you that easily. Because a chance given to you is a rare thing to get. So I always put this in my mind. If I ever get a second chance from my friends. I will learn from my mistakes that I did to them in the past and never repeat it again in the future when I am with them again. Never and never. Because once you do it again. You might even regret that you did it and wasted the chance given to you. My two friends. Fought a long time ago. Till now they are not even talking to each other. I think that my friends should give each other a peace of a talk and forgive each other and try out see if they can still be good friends anot? But nope. They refused and now they are not even hanging out with each other. Not just them but it affects the people around them dont you think? By becoming two sides. It makes the other people all have to choose a side to stand and the other side will refuse to mix with the other side. Its kind of sad you know being like this. Seperated and not together. But well. I dont care because I am leaving anyway. To my point of view. If anybody would say sorry to me I would give them a second chance because I know that everybody can change. Its never too late to change or its never too late to apologize. But I realise that sometimes it is just too late to apologize to somebody? Or even how much you tried to do things just to get forgiveness or change yourself to be a better person just to be worthy for that person still you doesnt get a second chance. We cant say that its unfair. Its our fault for doing the mistake. If we didnt do the mistake. Nothing will happen right? Like I said before everything you do has its good and bad out of it. So whatever you are having. Treasure it with all your mights and try not to let go so easily. Because someone that is very special to you is very find to be found. Like my friend now. His having his nice time with his girlfriend. I hope that they will last long and I hope that I know what he is doing and treasure his girl for a long long time. A second chance. I wish I had one. But I could not got one. So I always try to do things without making any mistakes if I could but its impossible. Because I didnt live long enough to experience all the things. I am still young and learning from the world. So I just have to be patience and just try to avoid doing mistakes while that learn about the world more. Till then.

No comments: