Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finals Day 2.

Today we had our Biology 2 and English 1. Biology 2 was the first paper. Open the question paper. It was HARDDDDD. But well, look to the left and the right and you got your answers. The essay part I didnt even do at all. So empty. Maybe just one question that is number 9 A. Har har. Only can get 2 or 3 marks. But the subjective part I did everything. So lets hope all the answers are right and it will go smoothly and get a B or not fail. Still got Biology 1 and 3 I think. Hehe. After recess we had our English 1. Quite simple. Just two essay. One essay was about the importance of newspapers in our life. So I wrote about outlook on someone, blah blah, etc etc. And then the second one was your choice. There were 5 questions. One of them were smoking. So I chose smoking. Write write write bad effects of smoking. Etc etc. Done. In like 1 hour plus. So after that did abit of noise. Teacher stare stare at me. Then I smile back at him. Then he smile back. Then I look away. Look at him. He is still looking at me. So I smile again. Then he smile again. Then he came at the back of me. Then I stood up straight. Then he pulled my hair. Then I smiled at him. Then he walked away. Har har. The end. Till then.

No comments: