Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finals Day 3.

Today we had our Sejarah 2 and Physics 2. Sejarah 2 was first. I finished all the subjective questions but I did not do the essay properly. So I guess I will just get enough marks just not to fail ? It is all depending on Sejarah 1 now. Lets hope hope hope that I can do my Paper 1. Hehehehe. Then after recess we had our Physics 2. Once we open the paper. First paper we see straight away we put our paper one side and sleep a while. Cant get any answers until around 30 minutes left. My friends finally got answers from my other classmates so he passed it to me. Luckily lar. I did some of the questions. If not I think I confirm fail already. Still got Physics 1 and 3. So if I manage to do that 2 more papers well. Then I am alright already I guess. Till then.

No comments: