Sunday, October 19, 2008

The One day.

When people get too egoish. They intend to talk more than they should have spoken. In the end, they might regret what they said to the person that they are angry at or wanna show that they are tough. There are alot of benefits and good things about being quiet at times you know. Because you might not know what that person do but you just simply saying that they are bad and they do bad things. But when you know the truth when you left the earth. You regret because you didnt get to chance to get forgiveness for what you said to that person. Everything comes to the last minute. Everything comes to the last seconds that you take the last oxygen in your lungs. You will flashback about your life and about your past. It happened to me alot of times already. He always say that I outside do alot of bad things and if he knows about it. Its gonna be real bad. But well. He wont know because I wont mention a word to him. But he saw me doing something once already. And well. Everytime I come back I will get lecturing from him like kao lat. What can I do is just wait till I grow up alright. I am only sixteen. I cant say anything because he wont listen to me since he still thinks that I am still a small kid. When I really achieve something really big then only he will look up to me and trust in me. He said he lost his trust in me already. So I guess that he wont be trusting me for a long time till I am older. But lets wait. One day when I am at my peak. He will realise what he said to me before it was all wrong. I was actually doing something that I am getting benefit. I always do things to get benefit. I wont do things that I dont get benefit. And alot of people say why I do this why I do that. Actually do you all know why? And said that I do this I am very bad. Think first. I do all those for a reason. Like one of my friend said. She said to me everything happens for a reason. And nothing happens for no reasons. If you done something wrong of course there are effects of it right? Everything you do has it's ending and everything you start to do has it's beginning. Everything does. So just becareful of what you are doing alright. Just beware of your back. Everything you do you have to watch for yourself and not anybody else. One day when I achieve somethings that are highly good. They will realise. And he will realise ! That I am who and What am I ! One day. I will work myself to that one day. That one day ! Till then.

No comments: