Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some people say that my blog is emotional and ended up asking me. Why is your blog so emotional? By the way, is that even your problem? This is my page. This is my link. This is my blog. And I have the rights to blog what I want to. I blog based on what I think and what I have experienced and experience from other people and what I heard from my friends. Is there a problem with you having to say about my blog? If you wanna say it so much. You dont need to say it to me because I dont have the ears to hear what you are saying. I dont really care what you say or what you think about my blog because I am comfortable with what I am blogging and I am comfortable with what I am saying and it is my rights. And I am comfortable with myself and its okay. Because I am just being myself. But if that is not good enough for you? You can just get the hell lost. Because I dont give a damn if you dont like it or like me because I am me and I wanna be what I want because this is the way I am and this is the way I am borned. And do not curse about other people's attitude are because that is how they grow up. People like you have nice people around you and now you wanna talk about other people? Think about yourself before thinking about other people okay? I try my best to just keep quiet so do you. If you like to talk about other people so much. You are welcomed. But never try to advise or tell me what am I wrong at. Because you are no one to me. You are not my special close friend or sister or even brother. So you can just get your ass off and tell your close friends about it. I dont care what they think. One day they will know me and when they know me. They will think what you said again. I am me and I am myself. Never judge its book by its cover. Always try to get to know that person. Why is he like that. Why is she like that. Why his emotional. Actually I am not. Just this is me. This is the way I think. If you wanna talk bad about it means you are talking bad about how God created me. The way I are is the way I are. You got a problem with it? You can just get your ass off my blog. If you are not happy? Come and find me I dont mind. You are nobody and you cant even lay your little fingers on me. If you wanna influce people so badly and make them hate me. So be it. You are totally WELCOMED. Because to what I think is. I am happy with who I have now. And I am happy with what I got with me. So what they wanna think doesnt matter to me. It only matters to you. I have my true loyal honest friends with me so I dont really give a care about you. If you wanna kick me out from your life? You are so welcomed to do it. Thats your waste. Not mine. Sometimes its good to just keep your mouth shut. The way I are. The way I love it to be. Till then.

No comments: