Monday, October 20, 2008

Finals.

Finals are just tomorrow. Saturday and Sunday are just plain weekends without any fun activities. Eat and sleep. Watch and sleep. Write and sleep. Nothing else. Tomorrow Finals are starting and in the middle there is a break. Depavali break. Which makes the finals last longer. Which I hate more. Har har. Well. Finals end on the 6th of November. In the holiday of Depavali I will have alot of things to do. I actually have alot of things to do but just could not find the time to do it. So I will do it slowly by slowly tomorrow because during my finals period. I wont even step out of the house. So I have nothing to worry about being busy. So good luck to me tomorrow. I am having BM and Chemistry 2 tomorrow. 2 and a half hours for both of the subjects. PMR just ended. So J-shawn has alot of time to spend while I have to stay at home and nerd and go for exams. But well. What to do this is exam period. Just bear with it for a little while more and the next thing is you are already in the holidays and having fun and starting to work for money. I seriously need to find for a job during the holidays. And I will do it during the finals. Guess I am getting busy again. I wanna start work straight away on the 7th of November. I have not much time left. Only two months to work to get a couple of hundred of ringgit. Well it is good enough for me if I spend it wisely and keep some. Life is getting tough as we get older. So I got to be tough and keep on going as I said before Life goes on even how tough it is. So I have to just bear with it and go on with it till the end. I am not giving up ! And I am pushing myself to my limit. Till then.

No comments: