Monday, October 20, 2008

4 and a half.

Everything that comes never comes that easy. Everything we want comes hard in our hand. We have to work real hard for it before it really comes to our hand. But sometimes no matter how hard we work we still get the bad results and dissapointment. Nothing is certain or sure in our lives. Anything can happen anytime and anywhere just split seconds. But this 4 and a half thingy. I am so gonna make it into a 5 thingy. Just wait and see. 22nd November here I come. You wanna see me? I will do it for you. Dont worry. I wont dissapoint you guys. I will make sure I am worthy enough to be there. I will work hard for it. Because I know if I want good things in my life I have to work hard for it. None of my things comes in free or easy. Everything I have to work hard for it. Without a work hard I wont get it into my arms. I will make sure that I get this one right and into my hand. I will be the real me. Like how you wanted it to be. I will be myself like how you said it to me. I dont mind what you say now because I know you are just saying it for my own good and wanting me to get all those. You guys are alright with me and willingly to accept me. Yes thats a big chance for me and I wont put it to a waste and into the drain. I admire you alot and I wont let you down since after you two spoken. You are so excited about it. Since you are excited I guess you really want me to be a part of it. I will create my own me. I will be my own me. I wont be other people but me. Myself my own self. Thanks for telling me that. And thanks for giving me a chance to do so. Because this is really special to me and it is a big thing to me. I never got this in my life before. It is very new to me and very nice indeed. I want it and I really love you guys and I will work hard for it. Thanks and sorry for the past. Thanks for saying past is the past. Now its a new start. You just wait. 22nd November. I shall show you and make myself worthy so that I will be apart of you guys. I admire you guys alot and I really mean it. From the start till the end. But I never had a chance. And now I have the chance and I wont screw it up. Its really big to me. I am shy to talk to you and scared to get scolding but I will get my guts up and be myself and be tough and strong and talk to you like a younger brother. So dont worry. Just wait for me. I have one month and that one month is a special time to me. And I will make use of it very well. Thanks and thanks and thanks. Till then.