Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kavin is stupid.

I didnt plan to go out with them until I was sleeping on Wednesday. At 3pm something.. I receives a call. Ring ring ring. Low low low low low. Whose number is this I said to myself. Then I answer. Hello. Eh ass ! Where are you? Wanna go out anot? I answered. Whose this? Kavin la macha ! Ohhhhh.. Okay la you come pick me up. Firstly they came to my house made a lot of noises then went to The Store. They wanted to buy a Xbox game that is Fifa 2009. So The Store dont have the game then we went over to Bukit Raja Jusco. Dont have too. Then went over to Klang Parade. Dont have too. But they bought shitty games like Tiger Woods and TopSpin 3. But when we went to Tommy's house. We played TopSpin. It was about 6 in the evening already. Play Play play. Not bad ah. Reached 9 o clock. Play play play. Reach 12 o clock. Not bad ah. Keep on playing till 3am like that. Then we changed to Tiger Woods. Play play play. Not bad ah dey !! Lucky we bought these games. Play play till 5.15am. Kavin went home and sleep. Then Tommy and me watched Imagination Land by South Park. Tommy feel asleep then I turned off the tv and went to bed. Woke up at random time. Saw Tommy was gone. Dont give a damn and went back to sleep. Woke up at 2 in the noon. Ate lunch. And played Topspin 3 again. Till around 6 in the evening then had some things to eat then went up and firstly I watched Ninja Turtle the cartoon one. Then changed to Kingdom of Heaven then decided to watch Devil something forgot already. After that played Euro 2008. Before that had dinner with Tommy's mom, Tommy and Xin Xin. Then 9 o clock Kavin came and went back home. I played with Xin Xin for the whole damn day. She never gets tired or anything. Keeps on smilling and running jumpping. I was like when is she gonna stop and sit down with me when when when. But damn.. Her cheeks was so hard that it was not fats but bones ! And she is really cute. And she calls me Randy Kor kor and said I love you. Har har. Lucky shits. While we were eating at Bukit Raja's Jusco at KFC. This Kavin talked big and all about something and guess what. He knocked down a box of tissue and the whole KFC looked at us like nobody's business. And he just walked away like nobody's business not picking it up back. We laughed like shit looking at the wall. Maybe thats the effect of talking big huh Kavin? Stupid ! Till then.

No comments: