Thursday, October 9, 2008

By Fyx !

We sometimes take for granted the people that we value so much because we know they will never leave us. And when they did u'll realize that you wished that you should value them every second when you are with them.(By Fyx)

I feel that I kind of agree with what fixx said to me 2 days ago when I told him about it. It happened to me also. I took someone for granted because I thought that that someone wont leave me but when it did. I didnt believe it at first. Then after that I thought that I should treasure the times I had with that someone but its too late already. What fixx said is very true. I agree totally. Sometimes we humans always take things for granted when it is all there for us. When we feel so happy or so secure, we intend to fall and sometimes people change. I heard of incidents where when people get what they wanted for a long time that they worked hard. They intend to change how they behave or even care for that someone or something. They intend to change and be more careless. When they are careless and changed, they wont do things that they usually do when they are still not changed and being careless. Which makes the other person feels quite hurted maybe? Thats what I hear always. And that may make us lose something very precious in our life. And when we lose the precious thing in our life. We will regret so much that we wished that we could turn back time to the first place where it all happened so that you could undo what you had done wrong so that you will not lose that something precious to you. But in life once you done it. Its it. You cant change it. You will have to face all the regrets if you done it wrong. So when you are making a choice to do something. Think it well. And after thinking it twice or thrice. Do it properly and nicely and try not to screw it up. When you screw it up. If you are given one more chance then you are lucky. But chances in life are very rare to find or get. So whenever you get a chance to do back something to the right spot. Do it properly and dont screw it up again. Everybody wished to have a second chance to do back what they had did wrong. But how many chances that they really get to do it? I dont think that many people have much chance to do what they had done wrong. Like how my friends told me about how they screwed up their life or their studies and they really wanna study well and pass exams so that they could get a better job. They always tell me not to screw up mine and do it well. Like how they always tell me to study at all times. They are right. And I dont wanna regret my decisions but in life even you try how hard to not regret your decisions. One day you will regret it too. So what you can do is just try to be the best and be ready to get regrets. Its the only way that can save your damn ass. Exams is on 20th of October. And they are finals. Pretty important. So I gonna study next week. Till then.

No comments: