Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In the Ayer !!!!!

Skipped school today. Slept till 2 pm. It was raining almost the 4 hours and it was so nice to sleep. Daddy was pissed to let me skipped school. So weird. And when I went out to modern in the noon. Everywhere was flooded with water. Scary yet nice. Then went back and got my hair cut and I look like a kid once again. And I look gong again. Gong gong tai. A boring Tuesday. Tomorrow is already Wednesday. I have a friend selling any kind of dogs cheaper. So if any of you all wants a dog please do contact me. If you dont have my contact number please ask from me in my blog. Its really cheap from 4k they only sell 1.8k and its really cute. They have all kinds of dog. If you want one please do contact me. Thanks for your cooperation. Is myspace really nice? I dunno how to use it. Its all about tomorrow !

No comments: