Saturday, October 11, 2008

F T Z

Today was my first time going to FTZ. I went with Afiq and his friends. Not bad ah the people there. So many people playing dota only. Har har. And I got to playyyyy ! Quite nice la the computers. Quite fast and smooth. No lagging or slowness in the computers. In the evening supposed to go for football after modern but well. It rained so we just played kicking around, juggling and then dancing a little bit. PMR is on its way. Good luck J-Shawn. Like I taught you what to take after PMR okay? Do it well. Do it nice. And do it smooth. Hehe. Tomorrow I have things to dooo. So many things to do yet I cant spend the time to do it. So I shall put the time to do those things now. Good luck to Penny for her final examinations. Dota has a new version today. First time playing it. Got new items. Got new two heroes I think? All the matches surely got the new hero come out one. Super imba. Super hard. So keng. Hard to play yet nice to play yet won. But still lost badly. Wanna cry. Wanna kill. Wanna eat. Till thennnn. Not forgetting. Happy birthday to Khairul Fazreen ! Hope you enjoy your day today because its your day !

No comments: