Monday, October 13, 2008

Bar !

The day started with me having dinner with Su Ching, Jerry and J-Shawn. Its been a while pals. Hehe. After that I rushed to modern to have a business talk with my pals. Then went over to the other side to see some business pictures then after that I didnt plan all those but suddenlly I had to go to my friend's apartment to have a swim there. But it rained. Chong Ming Tze followed me everywhere that day. Rofl. Then lepak in his apartment kacau-ed Chong a lot of times. Then the rain stopped and we ran down and have a swim. After that we went up back. And bathed and went out with my friend's mum for dinner. Chong was being horny and all. Dunno transfering what shit into his phone for hours. Even reached his house. He dont wanna get down but to transfer it over. Then after that went back to the apartment and waited for another friend to come pick us up. Around 10 o clock. He came and we went up there. Drank and drank and drank. Met up with some people. Once again. Happy Birthday to Khaiful Fazreen. And drank and drank and tani tani tani again. And guess what. I see everywhere so bright. I hear sounds so nicely. I move so lightly. And the next thing I know is I am you know la. So went back to the apartment. Stomach was burning all the wayyyyy. Then had real heavy headaches. Middle of the night woke up and felt like vomitting but nothing came out and went back to sleep. It was a great night ! Till then.