Monday, October 13, 2008

Almost a Hang over.

Woke up around 2 pm today. Had heavy headaches and backaches. And a burning stomach and a burning chest. I guess I over drank. It is the effect of drinking so much. Stupid Tee Liang pouring so much in my cup. Three bottles. Rofl. So had lunch with my friend's mom. I overnight their place last night after the event. Then spend a little time with them like went to the salon shop waited for them to cut hair and all. Sorry I did not go to futsal with you all. Sorry sorry. I will make it up to you all after finals. I promise. Hehe. So after that went shopping for furnitures for their new apartment that they just moved in. Then went back to the apartment. Ordered Pizza Hut delivery. Had dinner and I called my dad to pick me up. And packed my stuffs and head home. And cleaned up everything and wrote my letter. So it is almost done. Or I can say half done. I dunno how am I gonna give it to her. Hmm. Till then.

No comments: