Saturday, October 18, 2008

19 Questions.

Tagged by Soon Chia.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1)What is it that bothers you the most?
Doing something which brings no benefit. Or not using any efforts to get anything in my hands.

2)What is your most favourite thing to do?
I like to dance or kill time by hanging out with my buddies.

3)What is your ultimate wish?
I wanna be someone that is successful in almost every aspect and make my Daddy very happy.

4)Is there someone in your heart right now?
Of course I do. Because everyone does. Right? When you think you don't have one actually you have one but you are trying to hide it from yourself and everybody else.

5)Do you believe you can survive without Money?
Nah. Life now everything is connected to money. Without money you cant get food you cant get water. Without those you will never survive.

6)Are you afraid of pain?
At first you will be. After for a while you wont be and you wont be afraid of death. It is just another path of another life.

7)What do you feel like doing right now?
I feel like blogging and watching movies and listening to songs and eat my lunch and study. But I am just plain lazy. I also wanna clean the whole house and get ready for exams but I am plain lazy again.

8)If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him or her?
If only I see the chances there and If she wants me back. If not just get the hell lost.

9)List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1.Thin.
2.Sohai.
3.Botak.

10)Whats your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
My brothers and sisters, my close friends, someone in my heart, my dad and my happiness.

11)What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
By her character and also by the way she talk to me or another people.

12)If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fried rice !

13)If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which will you pick?
Happy. Because if you had money and you dont have happiness. Its no use right? No one to enjoy and be happy with the money you got but you alone in this world. I rather be poor and be happy with all my buddies beside me.

14)If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My emotionalness. At times I turn emotional too much that it hurts other people. I realise thats one of my bad side so I wanna change myself in that point of view.

15)Will you ever leave your blog to die?
Yeap. Someday when I am old and I have no more interest to blog and let it be history in the internet.

16)What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Hmm. My

17)If you only can bring one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
My loved one.

18)Watching movies with friends or chit chat with friends?
Watching movies rather than chit chatting because between the time you watch the movies you still talk to your friends.

19)What will you do if you had only 24 hours to live?
Do what I am supposed to do during all my life time

20)Im tagging:
Janus David.
Fxy.
Willis.
Hemanathan.
Yao Chang.
Yun Ming.
No one.
No one.

No comments: