Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finding a job.

During the holidays. On Thursday. I went over to Old Jusco. That is at Bukit Raja to find a part time job for my holidays. I went to 4 shops that I actually enter and asked them for a vacancy. And well as usual they asked me and my friend to put down our name, ic number and phone number. We entered Polo Haus, FOS, Voir Gallery and Royal Sport. At Royal Sport, they asked us to write down our details on a form. But to their expressions and reaction. I dont think that they will call us up again. So I gave up on that shop. To the other shops. I think we are just too young to work there? I dunno yet. So just wait for the phone call to come. If it doesnt comes. I will just work for Uncle I guess. His pay is quite good and I like the working hours. Start at 8am and end at 6pm. If you wanna work extra. You will have extra pay. Not bad huh? So if I have no options I will just work there. And if I work there. There is shelter provided. I mean not under hot sun. So its good ! And the Uncle is friendly and very kind and very sporting. So its all cool. Till then.

No comments: