Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged.

By Lainey Lee Guem Guem.

Like any tag, it comes with a set of rules. In this case, the rule are as follows:
-State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts of yourself.
-The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
-No tag backs.

1.I love caps and collect them slowly to keep as my collections during my life time.

2.I got a small pillow to hug whenever I sleep at night.

3.I always pang sai after I go for a mamak session I think? Most of the time.

4.I always am a gay.

5.I am a retard.

6.When Im bored, I used to surf the same pages over and over again for 1 hour.

7.I have headaches if I smell something strong or hear music loud for a long time or bright lights are on.

8.I am fat.

9.I like biting straws at times.

10.I love my blog.

11.I love to collect things.

12.I suck at taking pictures with other people.

13.I feel shy meeting people the first time.

14.I do whatever I want or like to do.

15.I rot at home all the time. Like now.

Tag:
No one.

No comments: