Monday, September 29, 2008

A 2 day.

On Friday something bad happened in the noon and I went to Bamboo at night. And I slept in the car after that for only 2 hours and went back home to take a shower and then without any rest headed out to Aeon for a movie Painted Skin. Then after that dressed up in the car and then headed to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with Kimberly and the rest. U-Mae and jie was already in Euphoria. So we entered and had fun. I went there with William, Janus and Sze Guan then meet up with the rest.


Janus and me outside Euphoria.


Janus's hand.


Inside Euphoria.


Deep purple?


Me.


Hot hot panas panas sweaty sweaty.


The Birthday Gurl !


Thats weird.

Not lastly I wanna wish Happy Birthday to my jie and my other rest.


Happy Birthday Jie ! Hope you enjoyed the night the other day. =)


Happy Birthday to Eevon which is on the 28th of September. The girl on the left.


Happy Birthday to Lainey Lee which is on 29th of September which is today. Hope you are enjoying your day and time right now.

Till then.

No comments: