Thursday, September 25, 2008

Catacombs.

Today watched a movie called Catacombs. Before that was choosing either to watch Catacombs or MammaMia. Did I spell it correct? I dunno. So we choosed Catacombs. The title looked great. They said on the poster what ah.. Below the city of lights, Exist a world of darkness. So I thought that it would be a great show. The main actor a girl gone to Paris because the sister asked her to go. Then they went shopping then at night they went for a party underground the cities of Paris. The underground cave was made out of skeleton heads and the ground is also made out of that. So by the title I thought that the show is gonna be a horror show so I was ready to close my eyes anytime if anything appeared out suddenlly. So the shows go on. The cave was quite scary and then well they said about Anti-Christ and then they trained a child to be the devil I think? By making him go loco. So the show is about this girl been chased by this loco so called Anti-Christ and I thought that it was real. Manatau in the end of the show. The actors inside just said that it was a prank what blah blah blah. That they used on everybody that is new to this thing. So the main actor the girl who been running around the tunnels underground killed her sister and all her friends. Then she walked out to the cities covering with blood and everybody looking at her and went into a taxi and told the taxi driver to go to the airport so she can go back to her home town and then the story ends. I was like har?? What kind of movie is this. The creature looks so scary and real mana tau it was just a prank. So so so sien. But it was scary la with a guy like me cant watch horror movies. Har har. But it was a fun day.

Im sorry to Beatrice Chin Yuen Xin that i didnt wished her in time ! I was too busy all the time nowadays. So sorry ya.


Happy Birthday !

We go way back.

No comments: