Monday, September 15, 2008

Same.

I got this thought to my head just only today. Is all guys the same ? Been thinking about it for the past half an hour havent really got the answer. Will be bothering me the whole day tomorrow too. Mooncake Festival at grandma's place was okay. Got to eat home made food once again after a long long time. Happy to see grandma's smile again. Shes smiling and is living healthy ? So i got nothing to worry about her for now. Not long i have to worry about her again. After that went home then went for a drink with J- Shawn. Then got back home. I really hate Sundays sometimes. Really got nothing to do one. No work to do. No studies to do. No where to go. Just stuck at home to sleep. Can it get anymore boring here? Hmm. School is tomorrow and i have too much time to clean up the house. So I am ready already. Till then.

No comments: