Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival.

I went to ACS, my school on Saturday night around 5pm? Interact Club of ACS organized this Mooncake Festival Event. There were performances by my friends. Acoustic singing as well as keyboard and also a solo dance. Well the event went smooth without anything wrong going on. I went out half way with Gavin to Aeon for a while. Then after that i head back to ACS then i went back home with Robyn. And then i waited for J shawn and the rest to get to esso then i went there. The day was okay. But i heard Moocake Festival by my dad that is was a tradition that the chinese army use mooncakes to send secret messages inside so that the enemy wont know? Or when they won the battle, the general made mooncakes for the villagers as a celebration ? Im not sure. There are two versions so i dunno which one and im not sure myself didnt really look up on this matter. Hehe. Anyway the crowd at ACS was good enough? Filled up the chairs and made quite a profit out of it? So it was kind of okay. Till then.

No comments: