Monday, September 15, 2008

Tan Soon Chia.

Thank you for the post Soon Chia. And I wont kill you for that because not many people do that just for me. Hehe. Only close friends like you and the rest will do that for me alright. So dont need to be scared or sorry. Har har.

You are a good friend to me if you dunno.
Maybe Im just busy with my other friends that I didnt really go out with you anymore?
Im sorry if I didnt really hang out with you anymore.
And i know Im quite a negative person with alot of negative thoughts.
And thanks for thinking that I am always trying to change myself.

Well, Thanks for the push.
Im now trying to be happy with what i got.
Like you said this what makes life challenging and fun.
I agree with you.
You are a good friend by my side at times.

Remember the times we used to talk alot on messenger?
Well, exams are coming soon? October?
So, lets wait till exams is over and maybe we can find a job together?
I hope we all can work together someday?

Maybe after high school we might find each other working in the same company?
We dunno anything yet right?
So I wanna say thank you and sorry for everything.
I know that I have been an ass.
And I hope you will forgive me for that.
I might do things but I wont leave you aside.

So thank you for the pictures. I didnt know I got those pictures taken ? Im very thankful for you for that. Har har ! I got no pictures to post up ! Sorry.

No comments: