Tuesday, September 9, 2008

High School Life.

I always wonder if i would miss my high school life anot. I wonder now. I dont think i will now. But last time i am always afraid of finishing school as life in high school was great and it was fun. Sometimes you dont need to go to school. You can do what you want. You can skip classes if you want. You always have your friends around you. But somehow now i want to end my high school life faster. I know i will miss it but everyone has to go through it right? No escapes. And i dont think i will be having a college life but straight into working life maybe? Or part time study? har har. But i cant wait to finish school now. I see all my friends working now. They are having fun. But well. Ending school was something i was afraid to do. But not anymore. Hehehehe. I cant wait i cant wait for next year. My last year in my school. Lets end it and enjoyyyyyy.

School today was sucky. I felt so tired that my shoulders would just drop on the floor anytime. And i felt it was hard to breath air into my lungs. My eyes were all blue black and bengkak and i can feel that it went smaller than usual. I think this is the effects due to not sleeping the whole night then. Since i experienced it before. I dont think i will try to do it again. Not adviseble. Har har. Till then.

No comments: