Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am so tired.

I did not get to sleep the whole night yesterday. I was on the computer till 1.30 am and i went to bed. And when i get to bed i cant seem to sleep even i closed my eyes for like 1 hour. Time on the bed passes very fast compared to us doing activities that time. Hours by hours the time passed and it was finally 4 am. So i could not sleep and guess what? A cockroach fell beside of me where i was laying down.. and yeap i heard something fell so i took my phone as a torch light and saw a cockroach so i hurry hurry get down of the bed and took the spray and spray it away and guess what it came to my leg. So i got fed up and decided to turn on my computer and watch JabbaWockeez for 2 hours till 6 am and now im blogging. Im getting ready to go to school and im gonna eat my breakfast after this. I think i am gonna suffer in school today due to lack of sleep. I am so lucky that today is Tuesday and i get to go back at 12.45 pm. Which i can skip Biology class. I cant wait for school to end so i can come home and sleep like a cow. And i have not done any of my homework yet. I am too busy with my activities and i sleep like a cow in the noon which stops me from studying or doing any of my work. So its only at night. And i am quite forgetful of my work and sometimes i put all those worksheets in my plastic folder and forget to take them out to do. So i got to rush my school work today in school. And i hope i can pass up in time. I need to photostat things too. And Lauren, I want my Lollipop. Hehehehe.

No comments: