Saturday, August 9, 2008

I love you.

Babyyyy. Im sorry that if i was too over sometimes. Im sorry if im selfish to think it was always me being the one right. Im sorry if i hurt you or made you angry with me. Im sorry if i did not treat you properly and treated you simply or ingore you at times. Im sorry that i been a bastard for my past. Im sorry if i made your name and reputation fall to the ground. Im sorry if i treated your friends rudely and made them angry with me or even hate me. Im sorry if i was always being stupid. I just hope that you will not get fed up with me and want to be single again. I hope that our relationship can last longer than the other ones i had. I know that you said you cant promise anything but i just hope everyday that you wont leave me one day when you finally get fed up of me. I myself is very scare of that honestly telling you. Im very sorry if i was tell you my things or i always talk cock until you are fed up listening to me. Im sorry if i made you moody or pissy for the day. I wanna say is today was a really great day i had with you. You really made me smile even i was in alot of problems in the past days and you really put a smile on my face today. I dunno i felt very happy being with you. I thought it would be very down and sad day but when i was with you. Everything changed and it was getting really happy and it was great you know. I love you alot and alot. And im sorry and i promise you that i will be a better man, guy, and boyfriend or even friend to you and your friends and to everyone else. Im very grateful and thankful that you are beside me now.

No comments: