Monday, August 11, 2008

School..

I have been abit late on my updates.. well exams just passed it was the last monthly i think.. so next will be finals and im not even ready to face it yet.. i have not studied anything in my books yet.. im quite worried and scared if i dont pass my finals.. somethings might happen and somethings might not happen.. well since i have the time now to stay at home and not go out anymore i can finally sit down and open my books to start studying right? hehehehe.. so soon im gonna just stay at home for 1 month until my finals are over.. to study and study and study and also do some work out myself at home to keep myself fit.. no more modern.. no more autumn.. no more aeoning.. no more sports.. just go if there is special events or just to go and meet her up a while.. but most of the time im sticking at home to be a good boy to my dad and brother to study like nobody's business so cant i can pass my exams.. i got my monthly exams results and i think i did not improve much.. but at least i did increased my marks but i still fail my papers.. and i only have 2 or 3 or 4 papers that i manage to pass with my friend's help.. if not i dont think im gonna pass any papers.. biology, chemistry and physics are not that easy now.. so many calculations.. so many things to memorize.. so many things to understand.. its getting harder but well im not giving up but to push myself to study hard to pass my exams and when holiday comes im planing to work and im gonna fix myself up into a nice piece where i can make people happy with me.. hehehehe.. just pray and hope that i can achieve what i plan to achieve soon.. and school has been involved in many fights i guess.. the indians and malay dare to fight in public now.. they have no scare of teachers nowadays.. i guess school gangsters are getting worse and worse day by day? people are just whacking each races up so that they can prove that thier race are better than the others.. well well well.. in the end both sides will also get hurt right? hehehehehe.. until then.. see you.

No comments: