Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gwen's Birthdayyyy.

On 2nd of August.. Gwen held her party at her house which is beside Yong Sheng's house.. there were many people there and it was nice and when i got there they already sang the birthday song and blow the candles so i got no chance to sing the birthday song.. and we did not miss Gwen and her friend's dance.. hehehehehe.. It was a great party and in the afternoon My brother, Robyn and me went to aeon and walked around.. did not watch any movies.. and then we went to Gwen's house in the night.

Pictures !


Randomness.


Thier group picture !


Randomness?


Thier group picture again!


Robyn Ng and Nushka Lim !


Tommy Seow and Nushka Lim.


That is Pravind And Brian Daniel !


My sister and the half face Nush.


My sister and me.


Jerry's hand is on fire !


Preveen and blur picture.


The birthday girl ! My sister ! And me !


Saya lor.


Me lor.


Barefoot me.

One of the aunties took my seliper and went dunno where to do something so i had to go to esso mamak at 3 am plus without my selipers. It was fun looking at the aneh laughing at me.

Lastly not lastly. Happy Birthday Gwen.

No comments: