Friday, March 13, 2009

Time.

Today my friends which took SPM last year took their results today. Met many of them in school. Said hi and stuffs. And yeah. One of my friend said to us as in my friends and me together. Said that next year might be just your turn. Well, its no turning back. Maybe what Azzat wrote is true. Once you have made your decision. There is no turning back. There is like less than 7 months if im not mistaken till the final exam. Im feeling worried as in if i would have no place to go if i didnt do well in that exam. Well, many people want me to do well by not asking or talking to me often now. They are just leaving me behind till my SPM is over. Thats a good thing for me. Many of my friends got quite ok results I guess? Some got full straight A's. Wonder if I would do it too ? It would be snowing if I would to get those results. Im nervous right now. Im nervous everyday about the results or SPM that im gonna sit for. I wanna work hard. But I still delay my time.

No comments: