Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a waste of time.

Today. One of my friend really does piss me off with his attitude and things which he liked to drag things for a long long time before doing it properly or completing it. I really hate those kind of people who will just drag the time and give me the answer as if my time is worth for theirs. This friend of mine is a very afraid of his parents for some reason. If he wanted to go somewhere or he wanted to go out with his friends to somewhere. He would not dare to ask for permission until he found a way to ask like indirectly asking or he wont confront them. I was like.. dude.. you are already sixteen going on seventeen. Are you like suppose to make your own decisions now ? Are you supposed to grow up and be responsible for everything you wanna do and don't let others control you? Come on you are getting older day by day. And you are stuck here with your parents which makes decisions for you. Yeah. My other friend and I have tolerated you for a real long time. Just that, we didnt want to tell you or embarass you infront of your so called "friends". We just kept quiet for this 4 years all together since we were friends since form 1 we entered our school. Imagine how much patience and tolerance we have to put up with you just because of what you did. I really cant take it but I always tell myself to just let it go. You are wasting my time and you are delaying the time. It is only 1 week from now and we only have 3 practices to go and you still wanna call me and say I cant go tomorrow. Thats real stupid for me to waste my time for you. I can tell you 80% that we are not able to make it already. I wont mention whose that. Im just gonna let it be. Seriously, wasted like 2 weeks because of you. I got sick because of you. Using so much energy every practice because of you. I cant even do my studies or even do my projects that I got from teacher like months ago because of you all is it because of your damn little "thing" you wanna do. You should grow up and have some guts if you want something from people. Imagine next time when you are already like living by yourself. Are you gonna call your mummy when you have somewhere you wanna go ? Damn. Thats like... or when you wanna get killed are you gonna shout Mummy !? Seriously.

No comments: