Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finals Day 5.

Okay I came back late again. Around 2 am yesterday. So I slept late again. So I woke up dizzy again. Today we ad our Add Maths 2 and EST 1. Guess what. Add Maths just finish in 2 days. I am so happy but yet so worried about failling. Okay lar. I dont have B OR C. Just pass can already lar. Please please. The paper was very HARD alright. Paper 2 was like so little questions. Yet filled with hardness. Then after recess we had EST paper 1. Which had a filling of empty spaces and another filling but need to change the words. Cant use the same words from the text and one report to do. About 3 countries. And we had to pick one and compare it in an report like that. Not bad lar. I did a draft then rewrite it. That made me didnt have enough time to do my second part. So I didnt do quite alot of questions. Nevermind. I will score in paper 2. At least 90%. Hehe. So something happened during EST paper 1. Not bad lar. She just let us go like that. What to do. Hainanese with hainanese. Easy what. Hehe. Till then.

No comments: