Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finals Day 4.

Today got up from bed was quite hard. When I dont have enough sleep. I usually have quite a bad mood in school but well. Today is exams so yeah. Had our Pendidikan moral and Add Maths today. It was quite okay. Not that bad. Pendidikan Moral was with all those tell me why they must use this nilai for this people. And what is the nilai for this people. All same only. But what to do. I didnt study Moral. So I dunno how to do the question. So I told my friend do it fast and then pass your test paper here. So he did. So I wrote down some only. I only did Moral paper for half an hour and the other 2 hours was sleeping. Didnt have enough sleep lar. So just sleep only lar. Then go recess came back then I had my Add Maths paper 1. Okay that paper was very HARD lar. I open the first page only. I straight close and go to sleep for 2 hours again. The last half an hour only I started to ask papers from my friends to give me some answers. You know how hard anot? Just paper 1 only not even paper 2 yet. Paper 2 will be full with calculation and stuffs. I am worry about Add Maths now. I never even pass Add Maths once in all my form 4 year. Next year I must improve my Add Maths. Even how hard it is. I dont wanna drop it. But if I am forced to I have to lar. Of course right? Till then.

No comments: