Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I will change.

I have to keep on improving myself. I change to keep on changing myself to be a better person. I really want it back so i must really work hard for it now. I realised what i have done wrong and what is there else to do than improving and be sorry? I have to work hard on myself so i can be worthy enough for it. I really want it back. I will do whatever it takes to get it back. I dont mind how hard it takes me because im willingly to risk my life for it. Because it is darn special to me. I dont wanna let go or give up that easily because i cant. And i wont do that because im not someone who gives up easily. I realised what i have done wrong all these while i will change myself keep on changing to be better for it. I wont back off i wont give up. Because i dont wanna let go of my chance. I dont wanna give up on my chance. I dont wanna lose it. I dont wanna regret that i didnt do all those. I really want it back ! Please I really want it back to show how much have i changed and realised ! Please and please and please.

No comments: