Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soyaaaaaa.

After hearing Soya's story.. i guess there are quite a lot of people out there who are like me right? Almost the same thing but just different story earlier and the background is a little different.. but you know when we know that we are not like how different from other people.. we start to believe that there are people who really understand what we feel and what we experience before.. wahahaha.. i thought there were so little people like me.. but now after i see the overall i realise that quite a sum of my friends are like me? good thing i realise and understand now.. now im trying to make my dad happy with me everytime by staying at home and eating dinner with him.. we do argue at times but after 1 or 2 hours we will be talking like normal again so i guess it is okay? at least i spend time eating dinner with him than going out eating with my friends.. i guess i did my responsibility on that.. spend a little quality time.. if can i would make it to shopping malls with him to help him carry things or even teman him to buy his groceries.. and sometimes i will help him cook in the kitchen.. thats where i learnt how to cook curry chicken and more.. i actually learned alot during this time when i was with my dad.. it was all 1 on 1 so it was easier to learn and know compared if i had brothers or sisters.. but well as not having brothers and sisters you also know how it feels la.. quite sien one at home alone nothing to do and just staring at the mirror or walls.. or just play with power rangers or even just play with the things my dad bought or gave me during my birthdays.. but there is also good no one to fight with.. but sometimes fightting with brothers and sisters are quite fun you know.. hehehehe.. i never got to experience that.. but i never will ever complain saying why i never experience it all.. because i know i got this life i should learn how to take good care of it rather than complaining all the time about this.. it already happened.. nothing can be done.. imagine if i had no dad.. thats worse again.. some people dont even have parents.. thats worse than me so i dont think my case was the worse case senario.. where i go i try to learn as much as i can.. where i go i try to make as many friends as i can.. where i go i try to do new things.. experience new things.. get knowledge.. i try and try and try.. like they said never try never know.. so you should try.. some of my friends got into NS i heard.. soo i hope you all dont lost contact after NS okay?? har har.. lets hope so.

No comments: