Monday, August 11, 2008

Brother.

Im sorry if i ever dissapoint you in any matter. You might think what i say now i dont mean it. But deep in my heart i really want to make you proud and happy with me. My finals are coming and i will show you and prove to you that i mean what i say is true and im not playing the fool anymore. Last time yes.. but now i realise my mistakes.. and i wanna fix myself into a better person so that people can be happy with me. Im sorry if i did not do things like you can do. I know i cant dance or even be like you to be worthy of your brother.. but i will never give up to always improve myself to be like you and make myself worthy to be your brother. I will study hard as you always told me that you want a brighter future for me.. better than you and i always took it inside and did not really listen to it. Im sorry if i was too playful at times.. i know that im always over the limits at times.. but since i know now my mistakes.. i will try my best to change myself to be a better person so that you can be proud and happy with me. I know i made your friends angry with me.. i know what i suppose to do and i will do it so that they can also be happy with me. Like i always say to myself.. There is nothing impossible in this world.. if that person can do it so can you.. so i keep on telling myself that sentence and i will never give up making you look up to me once again.

No comments: