Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thursday. Grandma's place.

Woke up around 10am because Su ching wanted to eat at melawis today for breakfast.. but when i woke up i didnt feel like going already so i told Jerry that im not going with them to eat already.. so i messaged him.. then i slept on till 10.30am then robert called me asking me to go to melawis.. so i went and sat there and had a barli ais for a while.. then after they paid up i went back home.. then at home i think i have no where to go and nothing to do at home so must as well go and visit my grandma at meru.. so i told my dad i wanted to go to grandma's place and i started to pack and then call my grandma to tell her that im going so that she can get ready some food for me or so.. so i wont get hungry there when i get there.. so i went there around 1 or 2 pm after i went shopping with dad at carefour then he sent me over to grandma's place i got down and at first i didnt plan to overnight there but i bought my clothes.. had a little talk with my cousin then he went out so i slept at grandma's place from 3 or 4pm to 6 something like that.. then grandma asked me to stay over.. when she said it she was like hoping for a yes.. so i just agreed with her and then i called my dad saying that dont need to fetch me after his jog at the stadium.. so i forgot what happened.. its already been almost a week.. so i dunno i went to play basketball anot.. i think i went im not sure.. when i woke up my cousin came back and asked me to go play basketball with him at the back of my grandma's place so i went.. well played with some small kids which are like form 2 or 3?.. all short short small small one la.. people are kind of small these days huh.. didnt know.. so after that went back home.. saw my uncle.. said hi to him.. then i went ahead to bathe and had my dinner.. as usual.. my grandma's cooking are like my home cooking.. it was great.. after that i went out with my cousin again to Klang parade.. then we went to pasar malam near there.. with his bunch of friends.. made friends with them.. one of them were Yon Sern, Anson, Bu Shen, Ang and Iron man.. dunno whats Iron man's real face.. dunno why they call him Iron Man also.. Iron man is form 4 and Yon sern also form 4 but the others form 3 including my cousin.. so after that walk walk then we decided to go to mamak nearby to have some supper.. that was already around 10pm.. so they ate nasi lemak there and then they paid up and then we walked back.. then we went home already.. then at around 1am.. ah yong called and asked my cousin to go to Rejab Maju to eat.. so we went and talked and drink till around 3am.. and we got home and went to bed. Today was an okay day.. not that great not that good.. its just an ordinary one but today i got to see my grandma's face.. her smile.

No comments: