Thursday, November 13, 2008

SPM.

I would like to wish all my fellow friends who are form 5 a very good luck in your SPM examinations. May you do well in your papers and God will watch over you.
Next year would be my turn having SPM. Should I be worried about it ? One of my teachers who teaches me Physics warned all of us that we should be studying during our form 4 holidays. So that we can catch up with our studies for SPM. Form 5 life is gonna change everything. Everything is determined next year. Where our future is gonna be. Where are we heading to. SPM is really important I guess even its a basic to our studies in college? Without it we might just not go anywhere you know. I really want to study further after form 5 but I guess I just cant even with a scholarship in my hands? I would like to try to get one. I am quite scare actually. Im already getting older and older day by day. I feel that fun is gonna be over. It wont be like when we are in primary and form 1 or form 2 where we can take things easily. Form 5 is gonna be real important. Maybe its gonna be just studying. I hope that I wont slack next year. I left one more month before my SPM year starts. I hope that I can catch up with whatever I left behind. I didnt really do well this year because I thought it was just a fun year without any important exams. But after looking through everything. I finally see that form 4 lessons are my basic to SPM. If I dont catch up my form 4 studies. I cant even do form 5. I am currently having problems with my Add Mathematics. Real bad I guess. I wanna do it well next year. It is actually easy. Just that I am too lazy to study and do alot of exercises. I hope that I dont play play with my time next year. It is my last year in high school. I know I will miss that life but I have to move on with life no matter what comes in my way right? Its just life. Good luck people.

No comments: