Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It never Ends.

I feel that we are arguing the things that are the same over and over again. Its always the same. But well I am starting to keep quiet more and more. As I am getting real older and I have to take the burden of the family soon. My dad said to me once. My burden is never your burden. Dont worry. But do I look like I have a choice to choose either its mine or not? I dont think so. Even so I have to take up the burden for my dad since his like . . . ? Har har. Today we argued so much that I decided to go to sleep at the noon as I slept for already like 9 hours? So today I slept like most of the time. I had nothing to do. I had no one to talk to. So I just wasted my time sleeping waitting for tomorrow as my work is gonna start. So we argued argued argued everyday almost about the same thing over and over again. I guess its time I move on and keep quiet and let him say what he wants right? At night we argued too. And then he finally said this to me.. "If it was wasnt me, you will still be in a orphanage's house. " Well.. Its true anyway. So I cant deny it. Just watch me DADDY ! I will strike the world ! IN the future of course. Hehe.

No comments: