Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday !

It was Wynesse's birthday today. She asked us to go to Euphoria AKA MOS for her birthday celebration. It was great. All of us went expect some. I wanted my sister to go but nah. She better not go right? So these are all the pictures..


The birthday girl, and some guy and Khairul's sister.


Wynesse and Apek.


Wynesse and Colin.


Wynesse and Khairul's sister.


Khairul and Wynesse.


Khairul, Wynesse and U-Mae.


Wynesse Ang.


Wynesse, Khairul's sister and U-Mae.


Wynesse and U-Mae.


Wynesse and her Mom.


Khairul's sister, Unknown guy and Wynesse.


Khairul, Taufik, Roy, Wynesse and U-Mae.


U-Mae and Colin.


Colin.


Roy.


U-Mae.


....


Roy.

Anyway, I had alot of fun that night. Thank you Khairul. Thank you Wynesse. Thank you Apek and everyone for making my night. Thanks and thanks for everything. I hope that you all enjoyed the birthday too. Lastly, Happy Birthday Wynesse Ang.

No comments: