Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged by Lydia Phuah.

1.If your lover betrayed you , what will your reaction be ?
I will get angry. har har.

2.If you can have a dream to come true , what would it be ?
Everyone to be happy.

3.What will your dream wedding to be like ?
I think i will get marry somewhere everybody will be at.

4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you ?
Nahhh. Be positive and think positively. Do it positively.

5.What's your ideal lover like ?
Someone like her. Someone that can really understands me deeply. Someone that never let go easily. Someone that have a sense of care. Someone that i can depend on. Someone that has a self character.

6.Which is more blessed ? Loving someone or being loved by someone ?
I would say more to loving someone that you can love and care for rather than the person gone.. But i would say being loved is also not that bad.

7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Not long but i would wait for a moment.

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached , what would you do ?
Stay away and keep safe.

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days ?
Yeap. Something personal.

10.Is being tagged fun ?
Sometimes..

11.How do you see yourself in 10 years time ?
Successful and rest in peace.

12.Who are currently the most important people to you ?
My Dad. My God. My Baby. My Grandmother.

13.What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is ?
Lydia: Never a good person. (jokingg)

14.Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor ?
I rather be married but poor but somehow I will be loaded.

15.What's the first thing you do every morning ?
Let my water out.

16.Would you give all in a relationship ?
Depends on my girl.

17.If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick ?
I will pick the person which can click with me better.

18.What type of friends do you like ?
Any type.

19.What type of friends do you dislike ?
Dunno.

20.Tag 8 people.
-Penny Ng.
-Tan U-Zhing.
-Soya Soe.
-Sabash.
-Aravind.
-Yao Chang.
-Christopher Tan.
-Elaine Lee.

No comments: